An ergonomic assessment, also known as ergonomic risk assessment, is objective measure of the risk factors in your work environment that may lead to musculoskeletal disorders or injuries among your workforce.
- To prevent and mitigate injuries number
- To reduce costs for sick-leave, hospitalization and medical interventions, training, reintegration, penalties and lawsuits.
- To ensure compliance with internal operational standards and with legislation in force
- To reduce labour market fluctuations caused by hard working conditions.
- To fundament decisions to improve work productivity /performance
The goal is to identify ergonomic risk factors, quantify them, and then make measurable improvements to the work environment and prevent injuries.
After conducting an ergonomic assessment, management team should implement objective measures to improve work productivity, reduce injury and increase comfort in workplace.
HOW IT’S DONE
Corporate Dynamics consultants are experts in conducting an ergonomic risk assessment. We help you to quantify the ergonomic risk factors in workplace, using best available ERGONOMIC ASSESSMENT TOOLS.
- rapid assessment
- detailed workstation evaluation
- The NIOSH Lifting Equation
- REBA – Rapid Entire Body Assessment
- RULA – Rapid Upper Limb Assessment
- SNOOK Tables
- WISHA Lifting Calculator
- Before And After Photos
- Action Prioritization
- What-if? Analysis
- Improvement Scenarios
- Calculate and Justify Costs
- Worksite Risk Profile
- Department Risk Profile
- Workpost General Report
- Job /Task General Report Raport general al sarcinii
In Advance Intervention / Intervenție timpurie
- Early documentation of discomfort
- Workplace Self Care Training